Saturday, September 25, 2010

ya-ya

Did I mention that we were busy? Regardless of that fact, the boys have refused to stop growing and changing. So here's what we've been up to today! Both boys love push toys.
And they love to stand up to play.

Nobody will still for pictures any more. Well, they will sit still, but not all at the same time.

Yay! It's the weekend!
Both boys are starting to imitate you more (uh- oh). If I can get Miles' attention (and hold it), when I say "mama," he makes a 2 syllable sound that kind of is like "yaya." He hasn't used it directed toward me yet, but that may not be too far off. Miles has also started to take steps alone. I do think that he will walk by his birthday. Camden is cruising more and more. He is definitely more confident in his walking than he used to be.
Have a good week!




1 comment:

  1. Next time point at yourself and say "mama," maybe he doesn't understand that it's you you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete