Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beep! Beep!


This week has been busy! and we are not quite over with yet. Things have been going well. The boys are adjusting to me (Mom) being home less. They are ready to see me at the end of the day. So being a working mom and student, when I am home with the boys we need to get stuff done. Today we went to the grocery store, which for most is no big deal. But it is a very big deal when you have 2 10 month olds to entertain. The biggest obstacle to date is that unless you carry somebody, it is hard to shop with them both. There are carts with cars and we were lucky enough to get one. Mom's with singletons or Moms who have children who are older (or know how to stay with Mom), please leave these blessed carts for people with more than one child- please, please, please. For some reason the grocery stores around here only have one or two of them and without them shopping would be impossible. I do not know why grocery stores do not have carts like Sam's Club (the double wide). Anyways, I'll get off my box for now. And if there is anyone out there who has a suggestion on how to make the standard cart work for 2 children please let me know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment