Sunday, June 27, 2010

A visitor! 36 weeks

We had a very exciting week! Our cousin Jeramy came to visit for a few days. At first we were a little intimidated, we didn't know that men came in bigger sizes than our Daddy! But we quickly warmed up and had lots of fun. Jezzabelle, scoping out Camden. She's a little bit more comfortable with him because he isn't moving as much as Miles.

I'm sure that one day the kitty will be his favorite toy and not the scratching post.
Hey! This is fun!

Someone extra to help me practice my standing! It's great not to have to wait on my Mom and Dad!
Camden is sleeping through the night without eating or needing any help from Daddy! This has been great. We usually sleep until 6:00 a.m. or so (I wish the "or so" happened a little bit more frequently). Miles has been pulling up on his crib and other furniture. So standing and walking aren't too far off.

No comments:

Post a Comment