Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

June 15 2010 was Daddy's 38th birthday! We helped him celebrate in style- notice our hats? Here we are waiting patiently. Miles is thinking- "where is he? there's cake to be had!" Camden was thinking "get me out of this hat!" (Note from Mom, about 5 minutes prior to this, Miles got a hold of the placemat while Mom's back was turned. We almost had birthday cake on the floor!)
There'a the birthday boy!

"I always knew he had a lot of hot air!"
"Can I have cake now?"
Both boys got to have some Rice Dream- a rice based "ice cream" that is really good. It tastes like vanilla frosting.
" I love birthdays!"

"Am I cute in this hat or what?"


"Oh, yeah! Cake is coming"

Mom's 3 cuties!


" I can't believe that I ate the whole thing."
Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment