Sunday, October 4, 2009

cravings

I really have not been craving much of anything during the pregnancy. But this week I have found something that I would really like to have- Advil (or Aleve). I have been sick with a cold for about 2 weeks. Plenty long if you ask me. The boys should be completely immune to this by now. It is not unusual for me to get a cough with my colds, and this one was no different. What is different now is that I have 2 heads pressing continuously against my right ribs. So in addition to rib pain from their heads, I have rib pain from the cough. I have not been sleeping well, I practically cannot move.
After being to the CNM, I either have a cracked rib, a pulled muscle or pleurisy. In other words, pain. Narcotics are "nice," but there is nothing like an anti-inflammatory when you need one.

Just keep smiling- it's almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment