Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Shower

As I started my 23 week, it is time to "get ready" for the twins arrival. Some of the twins books that I read state that you should be pretty much ready by the seventh month, so really I should get going!

My wonderful sister-n-l hosted a shower for 26 people! We had a good time! It will be a while before we see everyone again, so I am very glad that so many could make it.

The babies in this photo are our newest members at 3 and 11 months- so we had some babies to practice on. It is weird thinking that I will have one to take home with me soon. After a while, our 3 year-old nephew decided that he wanted to be the Dad for a while, I told him he would have to take it up with Greg.



One crib down, one to go!

Why buy toys?


Thank you to everyone!


I also want to thank all my aunts and cousins who have been "showering" me with gift cards. Who says it isn't fun to go out and get the mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment