Monday, May 4, 2009

My "first" baby shower

Well, I can't believe it is the end of the school year!!! Yeah! The only people who look forward to the end of the school year more than students... is instructors. Now this year, I have looked forward to the end of the school year with even more anticipation because it marks the end of our first trimester! So that means that the nausea and vomiting will be ending any day.... right?Anyways, I wanted to share some photos of my clinical group giving me a baby shower.

They were a great group! This was my last semester teaching this course and they really sent me out on a high note. I don't know how it could have got any better. (Well, maybe I could have skipped feeling so terrible during my first weeks of pregnancy).




My first tubes of "butt cream"





A beautiful bag, big enough for my lunch (which has gotten considerably larger) or plenty of breastmilk!








Calvin Klein Onesies? Those babies will be living in style.

There was LOTS more but the blog is only so long....

Thanks ladies again! and the best of luck to you all.

1 comment: