Thursday, December 2, 2010

Something cute

I was giving the boys their pre-nap snack and today I chose Ritz crackers. Miles ate them up! As soon as I would give him one, he would bite into it. Camden loved them too, but his approach was different. He licked and turned the cracker over and over, nibbling at it, but never breaking it. Eventually, I started breaking up another cracker and feeding it to him. That was fine, but he would not let me have the intact one. Well, Miles had eaten 5 and it was getting really close to nap. Camden was still licking his first one. So we started to read our naptime story and the cracker finally broke in two. Camden just cried and cried, like he lost his best friend. I tried to feed it to him now that it was broken, but he wanted nothing to do with it. So, I gave him another whole one- and he was happy.
Don't know what it is about the cracker, but it sure was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment