Thursday, August 19, 2010

10 months old!!


I cannot believe that their first birthday is just two months away. It has been quite a year. We have come so far! Both boys pulled themselves up. Miles has 'christened' his crib- I am sure it will be something to laugh about when he is older, but I most certainly did not expect him to eat the wood the way that he has. I am sure it is about to get worse because I saw the upper teeth peaking out today. Camden has cut his secone bottom tooth. He likes to chew, but not nearly as much as Miles.
School starts in a week and Mommy is going to miss her babies. I can't promise the blog will be as updated as it has always been, but then again Mom is always looking for ways to procrastinate.




I always feel like, somebody's watching me.... (look at the incredible floating kitty above their heads)

Oh, it's just Eli!

No comments:

Post a Comment