Saturday, March 27, 2010

23 weeks

Camden spends a lot of time exploring his hands and feet. So much so that he gets a little irritated if he can't find them. We usually take off his socks or let his feet out of his sleep and play so that he can be entertained by them.

Miles is very independent. He takes his spoon when you are feeding him and likes to hold his sippy cup and bottle. Pretty ambitious for a 5 month old.
Both boys are eating solids now. Camden doesn't get as big a kick out of it, but I think it is growing on him. My milk supply is steadily decreasing, so the boys are getting more formula and "real" food. I look forward to the day that they can say, "I'm hungry" and "I'm full." I still feel like it is a guessing game. We are very proud of ourselves to have made it this far. 5 months of breastfeeding! Kudos to mom's who make it farther, it is by far the hardest thing I have ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment