Monday, February 1, 2010

15 weeks

We're getting closer and closer to 3 months old. Because the boys were premature, we always have to take 3 weeks off of their age. It seems to take forever to make it to the next month. Things have been going pretty well. Greg and I have been back to work for a week. Feedings are the hardest thing to do by yourself, followed by their still somewhat erratic sleep schedule. Greg and I can get about 5-6 hours of uninterrupted sleep per night (if we go to bed when they do), but from 2-5a.m. we're up pretty regularly with both boys. It will probably continue to be a challenge to improve the schedule until school is out. Although I complain, I really have no complaints. They are good babies, patient with each other and Mom and Dad (as patient as 15 week old infants can be).

Afternoon nap-


Camden this morning- bright blue eyes!
Sorry- I uploaded these multiple times and they will not flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment