Monday, June 15, 2009

Drum roll please....

I am sure that you all have not been able to sleep wondering what the sexes of the twins will be. Well wonder no more!
As an early present for Father's Day, I bought Greg his own personal Ultrasound session. He was so excited. I must admit, I don't think I could have gotten him anything better. And I thought I was being impatient!
So here it is!

What can't you tell?

The profile at the bottom of the screen is of our little girl, Sedona Raine. And at the top you can see the future running legs of Miles Gregory. They are now too big to get both faces and bodies into the pictures. The twins lay head to foot and boy was it amusing to watch them! It looks like Sedona was kicking Miles in the head and them Miles would turn around and kick her back. There were a series of pushes and more kicking, interrupted by some thumb sucking. All in all a very active day for a set of twins.

This is Miles by himself (it looks like he is waving "hi")




And Sedona by herself (the dark image on the head is a result of the ultrasound "echo"):

I know that I keep saying this, but maybe that will make it true. I am hoping that the nausea and vomiting will go away soon (without the help of medication). Although I can take less medication than I used to, without it I am still vomiting.

We are over half way there AND we start our childbirth classes next week (pray that Greg makes it ; ) That should make for interesting posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment