Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Finally Valentine's Day is here! The last winter holiday! Please warmer weather be on your way. We have been trapped inside, but fortunately we have been to a couple of birthday parties and Valentine's parties. Nothing compares to some sunshine. Sleeping has been a big challenge again. We have been taking turns waking up at night with bad dreams. Miles has learned how to climb out of his crib- gulp. So his mattress has moved onto the floor. Mom and Dad are trying to make bedtime more relaxing and fun (like it was so stressful before). We are hoping that this is a phase short-lived, but it has been a couple of weeks since Mom and Dad have gotten to sleep through the night too.
Why are you laughing at me? Do I have something on my face?
Having fun at a birthday party.

Yay birthdays!
My little Prince Charming.

And King of my heart.
All of our twin friends.
They looked tired, but Miles skipped his nap. See earlier note about nightmares.

YUM!
And this is my favorite- "So like this party is SOOOO lame. Call me back in 5 minutes and say it's an emergency."

1 comment: