Sunday, October 30, 2011

From the old phone

I finally had to get rid of my old phone. I have updated to an iPhone- so far I really like it!! I always had trouble sending pictures to my email, so there were several pictures that were on the old phone and had never made it to the blog. Some of them are really old- but still the cuteness factor ensues!
This is from our first trip to the grocery store. Just us and Mom. These carts are lifesavers (and continue to be).
Just us drinking our Starbucks, riding around Toys R Us.
Doesn't look thrilled does he?
So much bigger...
Actually has baby fat...
Not a baby anymore Momma!
I went all by myself!
Show me muscles!
What a cute little dino.
Two cool dudes at the Farmers' market.
Playing at fountain square. They prefer this warm puddle to the big fountain. Hopefully next summer they will be ready to run around.
The photographic proof that we can eat out at a nice restaurant.
Miles' first haircut.
Playin' at Hopscotch.
We do so much all by ourselves now!


No comments:

Post a Comment